Heat With A Beat
- 1 package of HemisFares Long Pasta Spirals
- 6 chicken tenderloins (cut in halves)
- 4 sliced cajun links or 1 kielbasa sausage
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 4-6 lobster tails
- 6-8 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 bunch of kale, thinly sliced
- celery, ribbed and sliced
- Tri color bell peppers (½ half of each color, thinly sliced)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6-8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes with juice
- cilantro, chopped
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Use Chefism ® Heated Fusion & The Bay sparingly
- Cook pasta as directed on the package. You know the ones you’d rather not read.
- Sauté the chicken cutlets and sausage of choice in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add shrimp and lobster tails
- Within 4-5 min, you want to throw some buttah up in that thang. granny said it’s good for the soul. give that pot the ‘pot shuffle’.
- Next sprinkle some Chefism ® Heated Fusion all over– as much as you want! Release your inner #SaltBae –this stuff has magical powers!
- Heat a skillet with 3-4 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil. Toss the kale, celery, bell peppers, red onion, and garlic in the flames.
- Sauté for 5-8 minutes giving the skillet a good toss here and there. Note: putting the lid on will allow the steam to cook the kale down.
- Taste your Kale. For softer kale cook longer. If it’s perfect –then go ahead wit yo bad self.
- Add the cans of fire roasted tomatoes and season with Chefism ® Heated Fusion. If you’re feeling crazy go on and try it with a dash of Chefism ® The Bay. Bay Bay if you’re nasty. Oh, can’t forget more butter if you’re feeling saucy.
- Here is where you can adjust and add any additional flavors you’d like. Gon’ head and stick yo foot in it, the DIRTY SOUTH way!
- Add cilantro, chives and parmesan cheese as a garnish.
Present this amazing dish as you like and remember –Love is being YOU without having to compromise.
‘Heat’ was a Rastafarian Mermaid and I fell in love with the way she caressed every beat of my heart. She brought that island ting with her every time we interacted. She fed me. She bathed me. She had me on life support. She made me feel big when I was small. Her comfort was simplicity served on a platter. If she hid from me – all I had to do was peek around the corner and there she was.
She was captivating with every word she spoke, “ Let me touch you. I want to grab ahold of your outside; just to you see what’s on the inside. Can I have you? Don’t let my fear push you away; I can be your new found freedom. I am what joy feels like. I am what wild looks like.”
I could nibble on her locs; the coils that dangled down her back. She embodied the perfect amount of spice; a flavor that lingered on your taste buds long after digestion. I spend moments inhaling her; enjoying her like a fresh island breeze. There was one thing for sure, she came with a different beat of heat.